envelope - Website
The fastest way to a professional website is also via envelope!
The basic configuration of an envelope website:
- base layout rich in variants – for choosing versatile predefined layouts
- Layouts are built with the help of the building block system – for numerous design options
- Designing the website for:
- Menu options
- Telephone number
- CTA button
- Content area, for example, for text passages, pictures, video clips, photo gallery and much more
- The selected layout can be designed to a certain degree in a flexible manner with the help of CSS parameters
- Logo positioning as desired
- Flexible menu placement
- Elements that can be enabled or disabled such as, for example, social media toolbars
- Flexible division of the screen area
- Selectable font
- and much more
- Module system – the websites are equipped with base modules that can be expanded by add-on modules
The features of an envelope website:
Contents and Structure
- The contents can be displayed in a structured manner, provided with titles and designed with high-resolution pictures or photos.
- The websites display the contents in a clear and well laid-out manner, so that the user searching for products or services can get oriented in the best possible way and finds the information that he is looking for quickly.
Design and Technology
- All websites are updated continuously and thus, they are always at par with the latest state-of-the-art technology and best practices. The websites have short loading times and are barrier-free. The design conforms to the latest web standards and provides numerous layouts to choose from.
- The customer can choose from various filling options: Users can have the website filled with content or fill it up on their own with with a CMS-Login.
- The users of the website are navigated quickly and easily to the promotion desired by the customer - such as, for example, for orders, for newsletter subscriptions, filling up a contact form or an e-mail.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO is increasingly becoming an integral part of a balanced marketing strategy. This is why the websites are optimised in such a manner that they appear as much at the top as possible in the search results of search engines such as, for example, Google.
What is important for a good SEO is:
- Keyword search and selection: The search and selection of keywords are the basis of SEO. Unsuitable as well as unrealistic keywords prevent meaningful rankings.
- Title of the homepage and sub-pages: The title is as before, one of the most potent on-page factors. This is why it is recommend that you use a keyword (optional) with regional localisation and company name. This title has a direct impact on the positions of keyword-related search results. The title should be maximum 65 characters in length.
- Descriptions: Description of the content page with the exact keyword, variations and a call-to-action reference, e.g. "Click here for...". A good meta description has a favourable impact on the search result.
- Keyword tag: Do NOT use meta tag-keywords. These are no longer considered by most of the search engines.
- Headlines: All headlines must contain the keyword or any variant of it. In doing so, it is important that the headlines have a natural effect.
- Text length: It is recommended to have a text passage of 250 - 300 words and of 100 - 150 words on the sub-pages.
- Internal links: The prioritisation of content or sub-pages with the help of links makes considerable contribution to good SEO. This is how Google knows what content is of interest. The ranking of individual pages can be improved in this manner.
- Keyword placement: In doing so, you need to pay attention to the natural characteristic and property of the text passages. Place the exact keyword as well as various variants prominently with the help of which the reader knows immediately what the website is all about.
- Sitemap Ping: By doing a ping on the sitemap, Google knows that new content or pages are available. This also leads to faster indexing.