The methods available for filling up content in a website in envelope
A website can become the best sales representative for your customers. It just needs to be well received by potential custoomers. There are two alternatives to create a website with envelope:
- Adding content via CMS access by the customer
- Adding content by a web designer
1. Adding content via CMS access
The website is edited directly in the content management system (CMS). You will receive a user name and a password and a technical documentation on how to work with the system. You can also edit categories and products in your web shop.
We shall be pleased to send you a manual on our CMS on request. Simply ask us!
Our advice: Gain an advantage over your competitors by offering a special service to your customers
2. Adding content by a web designer
Adding content by Web Designer (WD) is done by an Indoor Web Designer (IWD) via telephone or a Driving Web Designer (DWD) directly at the customer's premises on-site. The WD, as such, designs a professional web appearance for you within the shortest period of time, in accordance with the latest technical standards, without your customer having to get down to work on his own.
The benefits for your customer with the content for the website being added by a web designer - at a glance:
- Website created by an expert
- Customised design of the website
- Tasks done by the WD: text writing, picture selection, design creation, colour selection and much more
- search-engine optimised design of the website (SEO)
- personal support during the entire creation of the website
- direct contact person for change requests